You are reconciled to God!
1. Restore friendly relations between: “she wanted to be reconciled with her father”.
2. Cause to coexist in harmony; make or show to be compatible.
God is not angry with you. He loves you unconditionally! He’s in a good mood and He wants you to know that through your faith you are forgiven of any past and future debts. You cannot mess up God’s love for you. Sit in His presence today and feel His love overtake you. Let the love of Christ compel you to live righteously for you have been reconciled!
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ… -2 Corinthians 5:17-18
- Ambassadors For Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17 – 21) (rmhic.wordpress.com)
- Justification by Faith (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- What Does It Mean, “Have Faith” (briancoatney.com)
- We Have Been Reconciled (Day 7) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)